Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Blogging is addictive.

I've always been amazed at how good some people blog. Emotions, feelings, all in one big meehun sup. You know what, I would love to see how their face expressions change as they blog. Lol. Especially when it comes to anger-filled posts. Haa. That gives me an idea. Next time, when you're posting something of this manner, place a picture of the most hated person on earth, on your desktop. Ahh. Much Better.

Putting that aside, every time I'm in class sessions, somehow, everyday, at one point of time, I'll feel awkward. I'll feel, weird. Yet, I'll be excited at the same time. Eye contacts seem to be getting rather. Frequent. I dunno. Maybe. Its mind boggling how someone can make you feel this way. Sure feels like being stepped by someone while that person kisses you passionately.

Oh, and i noticed in my facebook that another 2 more girls liked my poem. Thanks girls. =) Hmm, should i post the poem here ? Copy paste je en ? lol.

Okay, honestly, once you started typing, you don't feel like stopping. You'll say to yourself, i need to stop, but then, you'll just act as if you didn't say that and continue on writing as usual. But time's getting short. So many things to do. Maybe i'll do the post on orientation some other time. Later. Kut. lol. So many things to say. So many sins to collect. Sejaddah, i'll see you later. Gossips, here i come baby.

p/s - Damn. The mosquitoes found their new love. I guess i need to eat more from now on. Mosquitoes suka orang yang berisi eh? I guess so rite? Berisi people = More blood. Its like having a signboard hanging around your neck saying "Buffet Style" or "Unlimited refills for all".

The heart dictates, what the hands touched.

No comments:

Post a Comment