Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Last Choice

I can't do this anymore.
Everyday, pieces of me, falls apart.
I know, its never your fault. Never has been.
But each passing days, it gets harder to mend,
this pain, i have inside of me.

I tried, holding on, to the ropes of hopes you gave me.
I gave everything. I trusted you with all my heart.
Yet, I'll always wake up, my heart, bleeding deeper,
as i fell down back to earth. Shattered.
I'm tired, of what appears to be,
the darkest melody of betrayal.

What should i do. Should i hold on tighter, to this torment?
Or should i let go, of something i cherish with, all my life.
Now, the ropes are in front of me.
Choices that lie in my hands, waiting to be made.
To end this never ending drought,
and disappear away from this life.
Or to hurdle through, to the glimmer of hope,
that lies a few steps more.

What lies ahead, i will never know.
A suicidal raze, or a blessing rain.
Entwined in what seems to be a murky destiny.
Two different lives, crumble down, in what might seem to be,
The last choice, that needs to be made.
Though only uncertainty is what I'm sure of,
In this journey that I'm about to embark on,
Never will i hesitate, to stumble for the first step,
As i remembered back, how your sweetest smile,
Brightens, the best of my life.

What the heart tells, the hand writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment