Friday, July 9, 2010

The First Drops of Pariahrism.

Today, was a very weird day. Woke up, to a swarm of mosquitoes buzzing over my juicy, hot blooded legs. Succulent breakfast, i heard. They must have been using a bloody mic to tell every single relatives they know about me. Oh yeah, is it true that only the females suck blood ? Wow, i guess I'm attractive to them isn't it. I guess that's one way of looking at the bright side.

Went to class like normal. Bio class. Jap jap. Let me rephrase that. I walked to class normally. The class itself ? It was. Wow. Sleep-fest ya'all. Pusing kiri, dia tidur. Pusing kanan, air liur basi. In the end, even I, myself pun join sekali. The best was when i looked to the left, almost everyone was closing their eyes. The whole line. Ada yang pretend to nod while closing their eyes. Ada yang buat2 tengok notes tapi tgh mimpi kahwin dgn Christiano Ronaldo. The best was, ada yang tumbang terus tak de cover up. I guess the lecture was about how the body gets its rest. Useful biology lessons, if you ask me. Talking about sleeping in class, a friend of mine once told me that if you see two people sleeping at the same time, they're in the same chatting room. Duk buat video conference i guess. Hmm. Must have been one great big UN conference chatroom going on during the class. Kesian Miss Mun Yee. Dia tak dijemput.

Fudzail, i hope this doesn't offend you. lol. While i was sitting beside him during class, we were all like, telling each other how difficult it is to stay awake. Some wanted to drink Nescafe, others prefer not to fight the urge. Fudzail. Well, best if i put in a conversation form:

Myself: Sial, susah duh nak stay awake. Aku nak hentam Nescafe ah.
Fudzail: Aku ada nih. *pointing to his Livita-sort-of-drink* Confirm tak tidur.
Myself: Pergh, sampai nak habis. Siut, bukan nak bagi sikit.

1 minute later.

Fudzail: *Pejam mata concentrate fikir pasal Biology, khusyuk*

Haha. That otta be a great advertisement.
And. Oh yea. I went swimming with one of my roommates. Generally, what happened was:

Both of us were swimming normally. (I define 'normally' in my own way.) Suddenly, i noticed that my roommate stopped swimming and starts hanging at the side of the pool. He was grinning. (Bear in mind, if you see any of us grinning at each other for no apparent reasons, try and look around you. Ada la benda tuh.) I was like, apahal dia senyum sorang2. So i looked around and THERE it was. Ahh. *Stops swimming and starts hanging around at the side of the pool too* Typical males. But takkan nak kutip dosa banyak2. Dah ah baru solat Isyak. 5 saat cukup ah en. Tak yah lama2. kut.

P/s - Fudzail, if you're reading this, i love you babeh. =D


What the hands touched, the heart enjoys it.

1 comment:

  1. huhu fudzail you should be grateful as there SOMEONE out there yang ingat kat kao!!
    ARIFF BIN AZAHAR PULAK TU~~~
    so amazing!!!!

    aq pun teringin nak arepp cite psl aq tp ann.....
    huhuhu.....

    HARAPAN JADI PAPAN !!!
    haha

    ReplyDelete