Friday, July 16, 2010

Orientation and Words

Part of what happened masa orientation.

Bangun pagi awal. Excited giler. If i'm not mistaken, only Anas and myself were in the house. The rest semua balik. But when i looked back at what we've gone through, its quite obvious that only me and Anas likes joining all this stuff. Its like, we enjoy it. For me especially, when I'm in this thing, i felt. Alive. As if all the problems around me, is gone. No distractions. No attachments. And i don't have to bother about feeling jealous or what. I don't need to worry. About her.

Anyway, the night before, while i was using the computer, behind me, i hear someone knocking on the wall. Its like, duuuuum. dum dum. duuuuuum *just imagine the scariest moment in ur life to further amplify the scaryness of this story* I jumped straight from the chair and rushed to the top floor. Ada ke patut anas gelak aku buat cam tuh. Aku tengah lemah semangat. Kuuuus semangat. Nak pusing belakang pun tak leh. Especially masa sembahyang. Tak khusyuk. It feels like as if there's a ghost behind me waiting to hug me from the back. Its true I tell you. When I sujud, i looked through my legs to see if are there any legs behind me. Sigh.

Eh, melalut pasal hantu lak. I'm supposed to talk about Orientation. Moving forward, that morning, we were asked to take care of the parents and their kid yang baru masuk for the intake. By right, the parents were actually asked to stay inside the auditorium instead of waiting at the parking area unorgazied, so that it'll be easier for us, the OC or Orientation Committee to manage things but then, this just had to happen.

A family was walking towards the parking area.

Ariff: Erm, sir, may I suggest that you and your family wait in the Auditorium first and follow the instruction of the facilitator in charge instead of waiting at the parking?

Uncle Noobshit: Inside there? Then wait there?

Ariff: Yes sir, it'll be better if you wait inside as it'll be more organized and will give u less discomfort compared to u waiting outside.

Uncle Noobshit: Okay, thanks.

Ariff: You're welcome. *Happy that i've managed to asked a family to wait inside first*

Uncle Noobshit: *Continues walking towards the parking area*

Wtf.

Why is it that people just don't understand that its for their best. Sigh. Smart ass. Next time, i'll just say to him, Sir, would you like to be barbequed in the hot sun? Yes? Right this way sir. Yeah, remind me to do that to the snobbish parents for the next intake.

Honestly, i don't know what was I supposed to do. I was like, supposed to do everything, but I'm not in charged of anything. The best thing about being a facilitator was that you are always a VIP. You get to use the lifts, eat the food first, sleep during talks, make noises, do weird things that you'll never dream of doing it as a newcomer. Its as if you have immunity. You can walk anywhere you want and u even get the chance to wear the jacket. OOOOoooh. The Jacket.

It has 2 pockets on ur left breast, 2 pockets on ur right breast, 2 below each side. 8 pockets total. It's weird how having many pockets tend to make you bring a lot of stuff than usual. Sikat, buku, charger, pen, wallet, handphone, jadual, jam, name tag, kunci, gula2. lol. The only problem is, you'll spend 5 minutes just to figure out which pocket holds what. While you're finding for it, u end up showing everyone everything that's in the pockets.

Even if it's hectic, the first day was the most enjoyable day for me. Thanks guys. =)

Even after what I've said, how I still wished you were there with me that time.

P/s - A hand that gives, enlightens the heart.





No comments:

Post a Comment