Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stalker rules.

Oh god. I love CUCMS. =)

I met a girl during an event. Senior. Here's what happen.

The conversation is edited as i wasn't able to recall the whole of it. Sorry put if i expresssed something wrongly.

I walked towards her to pass back her camera. I was asked to help her take pictures with it.

Ariff: Here, you're free right? Its your turn to take pictures. *passed her back the camera and quickly wants to get away from there*

Senior: You stalked I eh ? Sikit-sikit datang take my pictures.

Ariff: *shit, kantoi* Ya lah, its your camera, confirm u nak gambar u en. Takkan ah nak ambik gambar orang lain.

Senior: Eleh, lau its my group, lama je u lepak ambik gambar en.

Ariff: Tak ah, i ambik semua, dah ur group punyer turn, ambik je ah. * turns away blushing*

I guessed she noticed that i was taking pictures of her like, a gazillion times. Argh. Observant people are annoying. =P Next time, i'll take her pictures from FAR. REALLY far. Zoom in, and catch her picking her nose or what or stalking someone else. Yeah. One day. Just wait for it.

The eye stalks, the hand captures it.

No comments:

Post a Comment